Louise Juul Hansen
Specialists need time to be specialists and do what they do best. But they also need to share their knowledge, advocate and fundraise.
This is where I come into the picture. I’ve worked with people at the top of their chosen fields in bioinformatics, mental health and psychosocial support in humanitarian crisis, nature conservation, and biodiversity. I respect expertise – both others’ and my own. I know how to strike the balance between respecting scientific integrity and knowledge and making it available and understandable to the non-scientific community.
I’ve always worked in small units with limited resources but unlimited ambitions. I am an excellent problem solver and good at finding creative solutions to problems.
My superpower is managing complex processes and steep learning curves and conceptualising ideas. This requires a well equipped tool box.
My tool box contains skills in
- strategic communications and advocacy
- communications and dissemination in EU funded research and humanitarian projects
- project and budget plannning that pass the test of meeting real life
- project management
- facilitating knowledge sharing processes and networks
- building and nurturing partnerships
- text editing in English and Danish
- managing complex translation processes
- light graphic design, video editing (Adobe Creative Suite)